- 370gm Manjari 64 % Chocolate
- 170 gm Chocolate 100%
- 90 gm Butter
- 480 gm Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Trablit Coffee Extract
- 110 gm Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cup (270gm) Chocolate Chips
- Melt Manjari and 100% chocolate with butter
and keep hot
- whip sugar, eggs ,
vanilla and trablit for 15 minutes until very thick.
- Gently fold chocolate into egg mixture.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt while folding in 3 additions.
- When the last addition of flour is added, add chips and fold together
- Pipe and bake immediately at 310 F for 5 minutes.
- Rotate and bale 3 more minutes.