- In the mixing bowl, put together Flour, sugar, Almond flour and 2 lbs butter.
Mix well until forming a smooth mixture
- Spread the dough onto a large sheet tray linen with parchemin paper and bake at 325ºF
- Crumble this dough in the mixing bowl ,add the remaining 350 grs
(melted) and mix until obtention of a dough.
- Spead onto a thin layer of puff pastry , and cover with another layer of puff pastry.
Keep refrigerated until needed.
20 minutes. Let cool completely
3RD STEP ______________
- Cut the Tatin dough into 4 ½ inches squares
- Place the square onto a piece of plastic
wrapp , Place 2 apple halves in the center and slowly form a tight ball by twisting the plastic and separating the excess
of dough from the ball. Refrigerate until firm
4TH STEP _______________
READY TO BAKE
- Cut the base of the ball using
a pair of scisors and place the wrapped apple onto a baking sheet.
important make sure that the ball remain sealed with dough preventing the lick of the apple syrup- Bake
at 325ºF for about 20 minutes.