750 gm Butter, melted
- 500 gm Sugar
- 15 egg Yolks
- 1 tsp pure Vanilla extract
Cream Butter with sugar until light yellow color.
Add the yolks (room temp) and let beat until fluffy
- 600 gm All purpose
- 150 gm Corn Starch or Poudre à biscuit "Moulbie"
- 3 tbsp Baking Powder or 11 gm if "moulbie"
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda (optional)
All dry ingredients sifted together.
- 15 Egg Whites
Add first half
of the firm whites, then add the dry ingredients.
Gently fold in and add the remaining whites still folding in gently.
1. incorporate diced apple to the mix,first tossed with sugar in the
raw and little of ground cinnamon
Pour the mix in the cake tin buttered and flour
Arrange thick slices of apples on top of cake, first
tossed with sugar in the raw and little of ground cinnamon
4. Bake 45 min at 310 F then another 45 min at 280 F