CREME BRULEE MIX
- 30 yolks
- 3 Qt heavy cream
- 450 grs sugar
- 450 grs milk (infusing 200 grs yuzu rinds
• Bring the milk to a boil , then add the Yuzu rinds and let
. Allow to cool.
In a large bowl mix the egg yolks and sugar, whisking energetically until smooth and lemon color.
Then mix in the cold Yuzu ( or lukewarm) infusion. Mix well and add the cold heavy cream still whisking energetically
for 30 second.
• Let rest the c reme brulee mix for at least one hour.
Strain the mix through fine mesh . Pour some mix in ramequins or crème brulee bowls.
Bake in convection oven for about 40 minutes at 300F in water bath and s lid .
on the side: lemon sorbet , and
Yuzu syrup emulsion
- 400 grs salted yuzu juice
- 100 grs yuzu zest
- 1 Qt water
- 1 ½ cup sugar
Boil , Strain , Chill ,
- 700 grs liquid
- 3 egg whites (raw)
Chill mix in fridge before pouring into canister and keep so until needed.
light , crispy almond cookie
- 500 grs (1 lb) butter
- 500 grs (1 lb) confectioners sugar
- 500 grs (1 lb) blanched
- 10 whole eggs
black sesame seeds (optional
Previously , make the butter soft ,using microwave or by simply leaving it in room temperature.
In the mixing , put first the soft butter, then cover it well with the sugar and the almond flour.
Finish by cracking the eggs (still cold from fridge) over the flour and sugar
mixing ion the first speed , preventing the flour and sugar to fly out . After 15 second turn onto second speed and let turn
until light and clear color.
• (Optional): Vanilla extract, Rum, or other essence of your
• Using a small offset spatula, spread enough to fill the stencil and to obtain
a thin and delicate cookie
• You’ll find out once they’ll be baked at 300F for
about 10 to 15 minutes.