| CREME BRULEE MIX |
- 30 yolks
3 Qt heavy cream
- 450 grs sugar
- 450 grs milk (infusing 200 grs yuzu
• Bring the milk to a boil , then add the Yuzu rinds and let infuse . Allow
• In a large bowl mix the egg yolks and sugar, whisking energetically until smooth and
• Then mix in the cold Yuzu ( or lukewarm) infusion. Mix well and add the cold heavy
cream still whisking energetically for 30 second.
• Let rest the c reme brulee mix for at least
• Strain the mix through fine mesh . Pour some mix in ramequins or crème brulee
• Bake in convection oven for about 40 minutes at 300F in water bath and s lid .
- 2 packs Yuzu
½ liter water
- 300 grs sugar
- 250 grs Yuzu salted juice
Put all ingredients in a stain steel cooking pot, bring to the boil .
• Reduce flame and let simmer
until jam consistency.
• Keep refrigerated.
on the side: lemon sorbet , and
Yuzu syrup emulsion
400 grs salted yuzu juice
- 100 grs yuzu zest
- 1 Qt water
1 ½ cup sugar
Boil , Strain , Chill ,
- 700 grs liquid
3 egg whites (raw) •
chill mix in fridge before pouring into canister and keep so until needed.
|also: very light , crispy
- 500 grs (1 lb) butter
- 500 grs (1 lb) confectioners sugar
- 500 grs (1 lb) blanched almond flour
- 10 whole eggs
- black sesame seeds (optional
• Previously , make the butter soft ,using microwave
or by simply leaving it in room temperature.
• In the mixing , put first the soft butter, then
cover it well with the sugar and the almond flour.
• Finish by cracking the eggs (still cold from
fridge) over the flour and sugar
• Start mixing ion the first speed , preventing the flour and
sugar to fly out . After 15 second turn onto second speed and let turn until light and clear color.
(Optional): Vanilla extract, Rum, or other essence of your choice.
• Using a small offset spatula,
spread enough to fill the stencil and to obtain a thin and delicate cookie
• You’ll find
out once they’ll be baked at 300F for about 10 to 15 minutes.
|top of page ▲||