BAKED EGG WHITES
(obtain about 10 X 4 onces aluminum cups)
- 300 gm egg whites
150 gm sugar
- keep the aluminum cup or mold in fridge just the way they are.
- In mixing bowl turn on the egg white on medium speed for 2 min
- turn on high speed and when
the whites become fluffy, reduce speed and add the sugar, and finally turn back on high speed, add a little squeeze of
lemon to obtain them very firm.
- Before stopping the whites, quickly and slightly, spray the mold with some
- sing a pastry bag pipe the firm whites into the molds, avoiding to leaves blank spaces.
- Finish and make even using a spatula
- Bake in oven over low double boiler. The water should be cold
before entering the oven.
-Let's bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 250ºF
- Let cool
before punching out the center, space where the rhubarb and strawberry compotes will sit