1 can (400gm) Coconut Milk
- 300 gm
- 90gm Sugar
- 1 1/4 stick Agar "Kanten"
- 3 tbsp Malibu Rum
- Bring coconut milk, water and sugar to a boil
- Meanwhile, soak the Agar in cold water just enough to make it soft. Squeeze it between
hand to extract the water
- Add the Agar to the boiling
liquid and let cool slowly until the gelatin is totally dissolved
At the end, and before pouring the coconut jelly into molds, blend it for a few seconds with a hand blender if necessary
- Pour the liquid into a large tin and let cool
- Refrigerate before removing and portioning.