- Divide the dough in 3 equal parts , Wrap it and refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Fold 1 + 1/3 l butter in each piece of dough, and refrigerate for another 15
minutes, allowing the dough and butter to reach the same temperature or consistency.
- Give two double turns to each “paton”
and refrigerate until next day.
- Next day take
the”paton” out of fridge for about 15 minutes;
Give one more single
turn and let rest for 15 minutes, wrap .
Sheet the dough a fisrt time :
- Then keep rolling the dough:
Cut the dough into thre ribbons honrizontally
- Pile the ribbons together
and start cutting triangles of dough
- Give croissant shape
to the dough and freeze until needed.