| 1. In a pot bring water, salt and sugar into a boil |
2. Add the flour and using a wooden spatula, mix well
3. Kepp cooking on low heat, stirring well for about 1 min or so
4. Pour the mix into a bowl (or Kitchenaid) and start adding the eggs one by one stirring
5. Homogenize the mix until it becomes
very smooth and almost runny
a pastry bag with a 1/3" diameter piping tip, of this mix, start dressing the pate a choux on a baking sheet (directly
if non stick or on parchment paper.
Break one egg into a glass with a pinch of salt; mix well with a fork
8. Using a brush, ightly glaze each choux of this eggwash.
9. Then by using the same fork, mark the top of each choux
10. Preheat the oven to 300F
11. As soon as you close the oven behind the choux, select the oven at 275F and let bake for about
12. VERY IMPORTANT.
Do not open the oven until the choux rise and turn into golden color;
Otherwise they would collapse.