|1. In a pot bring water, salt and sugar
into a boil |
2. Add the flour
and using a wooden spatula, mix well
Kepp cooking on low heat, stirring well for about 1 min or so
4. Pour the mix into a bowl (or Kitchenaid) and start adding the eggs one by one stirring
5. Homogenize the
mix until it becomes very smooth and almost runny
6. Fill a pastry bag with a 1/3" diameter piping tip, of this mix, start dressing the pate a
choux on a baking sheet (directly if non stick or on parchment paper.
7. Break one egg into a glass with a pinch of salt; mix well with a fork
8. Using a brush, ightly glaze each choux of this eggwash.
9. Then by using the same fork, mark the top of each choux
10. Preheat the oven to 300F
11. As soon as you close the oven behind the choux, select
the oven at 275F and let bake for about 30 min
12. VERY IMPORTANT. Do not open the oven until the choux rise and turn
into golden color;
Otherwise they would collapse.